Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paranormal Radio

I enjoy paranormal talk radio and blogs. I really enjoyed Coast to Coast AM back in the day when Art Bell was host. Sure he had some clunkers such as the happy little housewifes guide to surviving Y2K. Also, Ed Dames and his magical mystery tour of Remote Viewing for $$ at his website. :-) But he also had some really neat conversations on reincarnation, u.f.o. and near death experiences. He even interviewed Dean Koontz one night and I always hoped he would interview Stephen King. Oh the possibilties, my favorite author and my favorite late night talk show host in one evening. Oh well, it never happened. I remember back in the day when you could download for free the show from the night before. The website had a great webmaster and you could read articles and the links and the guest links. Once Art even had a headline on the site: Big announcement Tonight!...It was to be really big. It was never made and no-body every mentioned it again. :-( But such was the fun and never knowing what was coming next of Coast to Coast and Dreamland! I really miss it especially now. George Noory is a nice enough guy I guess but he doesn't have the spark of Art Bell. The shows are boring and the website is corporate. Show me the money! However, all is not lost because since I have purchased my own little handy dandy MP3 Player I have taken to downloading podcast. People like Binnallofamerica.com, Ghostlology,Guy Malone,Whitley Streibers Dreamland,Paratalk,Ghost Village and others. They don't have the give and take of the old Art Bell callers in the middle of the night but they are free and passionate and I enjoy em. Also, enjoy the websites such as ufomag.com, Leslies blogs on Grey Matters and Beyond the Dial. Ufo Mystic with Greg Bishop and Nick Redfern, Others that I can't recall at this instant but it's still a fun and informative journey around the WWW! I still enjoy paranormal talk. I do miss Art Bell and if he ever comes back there is a "author" from a little place called Bangor Maine that I would love to hear over the late night airwaves. Are ya listening Art?

No comments: